Where will faculty and staff park during construction?
Faculty and staff who work at the Linda Vista Campus will have three flexible options for parking:
- Park on Via Las Cumbres or the Alcala Knolls neighborhood and walk to campus. Parking is not allowed on North Rim Court (security guards will monitor street usage).
- Faculty and staff with approved medical accommodations, those whose job requires them to support both campuses, or those who have children who ride the intercampus shuttle have been assigned parking spots in the transportation lot behind the Peters Family Building (Building A). Click here for more information.
- Staff who work in the Business, Technology, Advancement, or Marketing & Communications Office may sign up to ride a Parker home-to-school bus route to and from work.
Faculty and staff who require an on-campus parking spot for work, medical, or health-related reasons may apply for a reserved parking spot in the transportation lot. For more information, contact Director of Human Resources Cindy DiPiero by email at email@example.com.
Faculty and Staff Parking Notes:
- No parking is allowed on North Rim Court (security guards will monitor street usage).
- All drivers must display a parker-issued parking permit at all times.
- As a reminder, please refrain from parking in front of houses where “Reserved Parking” signs are displayed, and leave at least one car length on either side of their driveway.
Please see the map below for the location of faculty and staff parking locations highlighted in blue.