Where will students park during construction?
From the outset, Parker's primary focus has been to provide safe and reliable parking for juniors and seniors who drive themselves to school. We have a limited number of parking spots available and are unfortunately unable to provide parking for sophomore drivers. As such, we strongly encourage sophomores not to drive to school during the construction project.
Parking for juniors and seniors will be assigned based on the information received from the Student Parking Registration Form that was sent to families on October 19, 2022.
Student Parking Notes:
- Due to limitations on space, only juniors and seniors are eligible for a reserved parking spot.
- Parking spots will be assigned by random draw, by grade level.
- All parking spots will be numbered and students will be assigned to one parking spot per family for the remainder of the school year.
- Assigned parking spots pertain to the academic day only (from 7:45 am to 3:30 pm).
- No parking is allowed on North Rim Court (security guards will monitor street usage).
- All drivers must display a Parker-issued parking permit at all times.
- Parking permits were distributed to juniors and seniors on Oct. 27, 2022.
The School has identified three secure parking lots for students to use during the school day. These include the surface-level parking lot on campus near the athletic fields, the Baha’i Faith Center parking lot across the street from the school, and the Timbertoy Montessori school parking lot east of campus and across the street from the Taco Bomb restaurant. The School will provide shuttle service before school (from 7:45 to 8:45 am) and after school (from 2:40 to 4:15 pm) for students parked in the Timbertoy Montessori parking lot.
Please see the map below for the location of the three parking lots, highlighted in gold.